"Meaningful work, opportunity for growth and flexibility"

4.0
    Current Employee - Corporate Training Manager in Vancouver, WA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Audigy Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Having worked at Audigy as an individual contributor for over 5 years, my experience has been a really positive one. I have had at least 4 managers, and all have been great to work with. I really feel like all of them have been authentically interested in helping me achieve my personal, professional and financial goals - to the extent a manager/employer can actually do that. They have been really supportive of a number of personal/professional development requests, and were flexible and caring at all levels of leadership when I had personal challenges. The team environment means that the meaningful work we do is collaborative and fun. Any feedback from employee surveys is taken seriously, and I believe we make incremental improvements every year. We have missed the top workplaces recognition by just a few spots the last few years... but I would recommend working at Audigy to anyone. I really feel like Audigy makes a difference in the communities we and our members serve, and it's great to be a part of something bigger.

Cons

Salaries are mid-range, but the benefits are good. In reality, there are so many other benefits that outweigh making a few more dollars. I've worked for a lot more in comparable roles at other companies and been miserable.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great internship experience!"

5.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Audigy Group

Pros

This was a great internship because you are actually working on projects that will help the company and can see the difference you are making.

Cons

This internship was too short!

"Don't be fooled..."

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Audigy Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work I did was interesting

Cons

Audigy is extremely cliquey and not welcoming of newcomers (even though they boast this great work culture) plus the job description was not really accurate. I enjoyed my work but the people were terrible.

Discover more reviews about Audigy Group.