BAE Systems Applied Intelligence - Graduate Engineer | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Graduate Engineer"

I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence full-time

Pros

Salary is good and competitive

Cons

Poor management & less project, a lot of bench

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence2019-07-04

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Response

July 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on working at AI. Taking time to provide this feedback is really valuable for us so thanks again.

1. "A Line Manager and Leadership Team that Walks the Talk"

Current Employee - Senior Presales Consultant in Melbourne

I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence full-time for less than a year

Pros

The APAC Pre-sales team are awesome to work with. A great team of really smart people with diverse and interesting backgrounds all coming together to add real value in their own way.

Cons

Tough to get consistent clarity and deliver to customers what they need. Short staffed in Services and Delivery and sometimes a Sales Force that lives to divide and conquer in order to hurry up and wait. Its not efficient and causes rifts. The Melbourne Office is OLD, DRAB, TIRED, DIRTY and completely at odds with an environment that you want to get up to every day. It really is sad and in my onion embarrassing... to bring clients in to the foyer. NEEDS ATTENTION

Advice to Management

Really promote flexible work life balance and truly support it. We are a world leading solution provider and yet we still expect people to be tied to their desks. Thankfully I have a Manager that walks this talk and allows me that freedom but many others aren't. Give Sales Teams mandatory extensive best in class Sales Training that aligns with BAE strategies and includes product summary training. Arm them with the... tools that will make them more than just Sales People but true account PARTNERS -

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence2019-06-03
  2. "A company with a great cause relevant to our future"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Melbourne

I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Offers employees global opportunities. Opportunities for those motivated by great causes and missions in relation to public sector, public safety as well as commercial and banking sectors focused on security, crime detection and prevention.

Cons

Can often be clunky and disjointed as a global organisation. You may need to should loudly to be heard at times.

Advice to Management

Work of being more proactive and less reactive as a global organisation. Bite the bullet, do more to empower your people

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence2019-09-09

Discover more reviews about BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.