BD - So Far So Good | Glassdoor.com.au

"So Far So Good"

I have been working at BD full-time

Pros

The organization I am in was recently acquired by BD. So far it has been the most transparent integration I've been associated with. Recent Corporate management changes indicate they are living up to their claimed goal of assessing best practices between the legacy organizations and incorporating those that position the organization for the greatest growth.

Cons

Too much time is spent, by too many people, in meetings. Sooner or later this will have a negative impact on our productivity.

Advice to Management

As the organization continues to grow, enable senior management to push more "low to moderate risk" decision making authority down to the appropriate subject matter expert levels.

BD2018-09-10
  1. "Good work life balance and company culture"

I worked at BD full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Good work culture 2. Work life balance 3. Brand value 4. Fortune 500 company 5. Growth opportunities

Cons

1. After certain level in hierarchy lesser chances to attain a new level. 2. Compensation is pretty average.

Advice to Management

1. This is a perfect company to work for. The compensation can be a bit better to retain the good employees.

BD2016-05-08

"Horrible & Degrading Experience"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in North Ryde
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at BD full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some of the other employees were great to work with.

Cons

Training completely disjointed & one size of training fits all. Employees are too frighten to state otherwise their jobs maybe threaten

Advice to Management

New employees should not be like treated more than like trying on a set of clothing and then discarded when the person is not a clone of everyone else. People all have families and are affected badly when staff are just discarded.

BD2019-08-02

Discover more reviews about BD.