1. "Excellent Sales Training, Methodologies and Org Culture"

5.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at BMC Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Open and Supportive organizational culture and collaborative work environment. Good products and solutions, good access to technical experts, and the best sales training of any org I have worked for so great company for developing sales skills

Cons

Products are perceived as legacy by the market, and the company's pivot to the cloud is taking longer than expected which is delaying sales cycles

September 2, 2019Company Representative

We are so happy you shared the pros that you did including our company culture! Regarding your comments on products, it’s important that our customers have what they need to Run and Reinvent, and innovation is key to that work. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and we will share it with the appropriate teams.

"Respect, Fun, and Excellence"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at BMC Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

BMC is like my second family. Hard work and dedication are rewarded. When personal crises arise (and they do), BMC colleagues will circle the wagons to ensure that you can take care of what's going on at home, while they take care of what's going on at work. The recent innovations on the product side are incredible. The types of things that we're doing will change the game in the industry. And, most importantly, BMC is an ethical company, grounded in its Texas roots. We treat our customers, employees, and partners with the utmost respect. You don't find that in a lot of software companies these days.

Cons

I don't have anything to put here. It's a great company.

Continue reading

April 29, 2020Company Representative

WOW! Thank you for the great review. We also want to say thank you for 10+ years with BMC! We are very proud to have some of the most dedicated and caring individuals at BMC, so we share your sentiments about their hard work and compassion. We will be sure to share your review with the team!

"Global Executive--Customer Retention & Renewal Optimization"

Former Employee - Vice President Global Sales in San Jose, CA

I worked at BMC Software full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Customers, people, solutions, global reach.

Cons

Lack of commitment by management to follow a cohesive customer retention strategy.

August 10, 2020Employee Experience

Hi, thanks for your review! We're proud to be a company that puts our customers and people first. We appreciate your thoughts on our management strategies, and we will bring this to our appropriate teams.

Discover more reviews about BMC Software.