Bancroft - One to One Paraprofessional | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "One to One Paraprofessional"

I have been working at Bancroft full-time

Pros

Lots of room for growth. It can be challenging in the beginning. Thinking about the future is motivational. I'm not 100% happy in my position. But once I get a little more experience I will be able to move on.

Cons

Very exhausting so pace yourself. I worked with this population but not at this capacity. It's non stop and you never know what can happen next. It's exciting but can be overwhelming, especially when you are having a bad day. Find your pace and stick with it regardless of what others say. Once you get comfortable than you can start implementing new ways to do things.

Advice to Management

More hands on training and shadowing instead of classroom training.

Bancroft2018-09-25
  1. "Program director of facility for seniors with dd and BI"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Bancroft

Pros

Quality of care , integrity and committed staff

Cons

Salary for direct care staff

Advice to Management

No advice. I learned and worked with the best in the field

Bancroft2019-07-09
  2. "Lies of Bancroft"

I worked at Bancroft full-time

Pros

The clients and clients only

Cons

Upper Managment (Directors and above) - if you are a manager or DSP, welcome to the world of politics and misery. The upper managment make decisions about clients they do not work directly with. Since they dont directly work with the clients, the clients pay the price. Clients are moved around in programs almost monthly. For instance, if a client is having an altercation with a peer, one of the clients will be moved....

Advice to Management

Remember what it is like to be a direct support staff. Remember why you are at Bancrodt in the first place: the clients. Then look at yourself in the mirror and truly think about who you have become: heartless, robots that provide absolutely no leadership or compassion.

Bancroft2019-06-02

Discover more reviews about Bancroft.