Employee Review

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

BEAN NINJAS ARE LEGENDARY

Jul 5, 2018 - Systems Analyst in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, Flexible, Easy Going, Transparent

Cons

Different time zones to manage

Continue reading

Bean Ninjas Response

Balanced lives and family are number one in our world so this will always flow through to our staff, clients and their families!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Dream Job with a great team

Oct 11, 2018 - Operations & Project Manager in Gold Coast
    Business Outlook

Pros

- remote & flexible work, innovative company that moves quickly, opportunity to build and grow the business, working in an international environment, strong leadership in founder CEO with vision, great clients working in exciting online businesses, supportive management with a focus on development, skilled team of financial professionals who value work life balance and enjoy working with their clients, working with a high quality accounting/bookkeeping program Xero and associated apps, strong culture and values of trust, always growing & freedom, strong supportive team culture.

Cons

- None. Working flexibly and remotely does requires self discipline, that would be the only "con" I would note.

Bean Ninjas Response

We work hard every day to ensure our team and clients live, breathe and experience our values of growth, trust and freedom... so glad all our hard work is appreciated! Thanks for your review!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible and motivating!

Jul 5, 2018 - Bookkeeper in Tokyo
    Business Outlook

Pros

Meryl is an incredible leader and puts a lot of trust into the people she hires. She lets you enjoy the freedom of flexible work hours which allows for a great work/life balance. Despite many of the team working remotely (overseas), there is a deep sense of a work community created. Every one is very willing to help eachother when any questions/issues arise and very keen to provide the best service for clients. This is inspiring and motivates me to provide the best service for the clients assigned to me.

Cons

No real downsides - the work/life balance this job provides is ideal for me! You just have to have the discipline and motivation to work remotely if not based in Queensland.

Bean Ninjas Response

High quality and service starts from the top, Meryl not only talks the talk but walks the walk too and that is evident in this review! Thanks!

Discover more reviews about Bean Ninjas.