Employee Review

Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Progressive, Professional and Supportive

Jul 5, 2018 - Bookkeeper in Gold Coast
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bean provides a very supportive work environment for all staff and remote contractors. I have worked for Bean for a number of years and have been part of the growth of this business. They were very supportive with staff who have different life choices and demands and assist where possible to ensure they retain their high level of a professional competent team All the people are wonderful to work with, no question to hard and it's very much a team environment with everyone helping each other. We also make sure everyone's birthday is marked with a special occasion and gift regardless of where in the world we all are.

Cons

Not really any cons except our remoteness to each other it would be great if we were all closer together but to be a successful progressive international bookkeeping business this is who we are and we communicate wonderfully regardless.

Continue reading

Bean Ninjas Response

Communication is key in any business especially ours with all of us living and working all over the world so glad you think ours is wonderful!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Dream Job with a great team

Oct 11, 2018 - Operations & Project Manager in Gold Coast
    Business Outlook

Pros

- remote & flexible work, innovative company that moves quickly, opportunity to build and grow the business, working in an international environment, strong leadership in founder CEO with vision, great clients working in exciting online businesses, supportive management with a focus on development, skilled team of financial professionals who value work life balance and enjoy working with their clients, working with a high quality accounting/bookkeeping program Xero and associated apps, strong culture and values of trust, always growing & freedom, strong supportive team culture.

Cons

- None. Working flexibly and remotely does requires self discipline, that would be the only "con" I would note.

Bean Ninjas Response

We work hard every day to ensure our team and clients live, breathe and experience our values of growth, trust and freedom... so glad all our hard work is appreciated! Thanks for your review!

2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

BEAN NINJAS ARE LEGENDARY

Jul 5, 2018 - Systems Analyst in Brisbane
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, Flexible, Easy Going, Transparent

Cons

Different time zones to manage

Continue reading

Bean Ninjas Response

Balanced lives and family are number one in our world so this will always flow through to our staff, clients and their families!

Discover more reviews about Bean Ninjas.