Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Very well-structed fund to start at, with exponential growth.

Nov 4, 2014 - TopExperience in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been studying finance for around a year now, however Blackbridge offered me a exceptionally valuable education that is not necesarily taught in a traditional college setting. I received first hand experience on private equity, financial modeling, distressed debt, venture capital and other beneficial skills that will carry me to another level. In addition, the work environment although strictly professional and demanding was very friendly, given that I was still at a learning level.

Cons

Given that Blackbridge is at an early but very profitable level, the work ethic is very demanding but very manageable if you are willing to learn from the best.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Intern

Origination Intern

Jan 16, 2018 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Office promotes a really strong environment that encourages hard work

Cons

--- --- --- --- ---

2. 5.0
    Current Intern, less than 1 year

Amazing Experience

Jun 6, 2017 - Internship in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience interning at Blackbridge Capital was nothing but purely positive. Being an intern at Blackbridge provided me with a learning experience I otherwise would not have gotten interning anywhere else. Everyone in the office was more than helpful and extremely knowledgeable. The upper level management instilled work ethic that trickled down the ladder welcoming new ideas to be generated everyday.

Cons

I did not experience anything negative

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Blackbridge Capital.