"Good luck"

1.0
    Former Employee - Warehouse Associate in Camp Hill, PA

I worked at Bodybuilding.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Need a job for a month or two while you play on your phone and have a easy check come in. Go for it they don't care and they gonna fire you after you're 90 days like they did everyone else.

Cons

Toxic work environment more drama than there is work being done. Managers are extremely incompetent and have no respect for there employees.

1. "Not for the weak of mind"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

I have been working at Bodybuilding.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Gym, discount, company orientation was the best, company in big transformation mode, ceo works out in the gym and always speaks and ready to help with workout ideas

Cons

Lazy coworkers who complain and whine without knowing what it is like to work hard. I worked in Seattle for 5 years/10 hours a day/an hour drive each day each way for less money than I make here and with benefits that cost more and did less for my wife and daughter than the ones here. I did the 5 years with only one raise and got a certificate instead of a raise with my promotion. Oh and did I mention that the company I worked for in Seattle has a 5 star rating and the ceo has 90% approval?????

Continue reading

"Not what it used to be"

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Bodybuilding.com full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Coworkers and the gym, good benefits.

Cons

Company preaches openness but then makes decisions not aligned with the company values and doesn't explain. Multiple layoffs the past couple years. The positive and hopeful atmosphere of the past is gone.

Discover more reviews about Bodybuilding.com.