1. "Great Experience"

4.0
    Former Employee - Executive Assistant in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people and culture. Good location.

Cons

Work life balance can some time be a challenge.

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

March 2, 2020Talent Acquisition Lead

Thank you for your feedback!

"Great place to be"

5.0

I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time

Pros

I work with some of the smartest and hardest working people in the industry. I can honestly say that I have learned something new every single day. Bond is willing to to invest and commit to you but you have to commit back. There are plenty of opportunities within the agency and doors are always open if you want to try something new. I always feel that Bond is invested in my career and personal growth. It is a large office but they do a great job of making it feel inclusive. It's a fun culture!

Cons

This could be a pro or a con - but you have to work hard. If you're not up to the challenge it's a con but if you are, it is a pro. You work hard but so does everyone around you and it makes you want to roll up your sleeves and dive into your project. Like many agencies I've worked at in the past, there are areas of improvement but like any good relationship - being aware of those areas and committing to fixing them is important. Bond knows where they need to focus and is constantly making improvements.

Continue reading

"Harsh reality of the agency world"

1.0
    Former Employee - Strategic Account Executive

I worked at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation was ok. Some flexibility.

Cons

Every marketer's nightmare: no freedom of expression, political culture, pressure of tracking hours, favoritism.

Continue reading

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

July 29, 2019

Hi - unfortunate that you felt this way - we aim to balance our approach to encourage creativity and innovation with the rigor we know it takes to run a successful business. I couldn't agree with you more, that people are our greatest investment - and we work very closely with our leaders to ensure our environment helps to bring out the best in everyone! Thanks, VP- People & Values

Discover more reviews about Bond Brand Loyalty.