"Growth pains"

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time

Pros

- Interesting projects and variety of clients. - Big ambitions. - Great people. - Great culture, very open and inclusive, a poster of gender equality. - Chance to do amazing job and be proud of it. - Compensation is good, benefits are above average.

Cons

- Too much politics, favoritism, biased approaches; few wrong people are placed in key roles and killing morale. - Decisions made for personal gain lead to loss of good people. - Struggle to convert vision into actionable goals and stay the course. - Desiring to change but can't commit; growth is attempted by scaling the approaches which did not work and keep failing. - No career development, no training. - "Endless vacation" policy is spoiled by guilt trips from managers.

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

April 22, 2020Talent Acquisition Lead

Thank you for your positive feedback about our people and clients. We are very happy you feel proud of your work! We would like to address the challenges you are facing at Bond. We are constantly working hard on improving the employee experience by making all our process transparent and breaking down silos. In the past year over 20% of our full time employees were promoted from within. There are the number of development and training opportunities that offered by Bond: Udemy courses, Grassroot sessions, Lunch and Learns, job shadowing, smartLEADER training and many more. We encourage you to speak to your manager or if you feel more comfortable reaching out to your People and Values business partner to address any of your concerns.

"Great place to be"

5.0

I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time

Pros

I work with some of the smartest and hardest working people in the industry. I can honestly say that I have learned something new every single day. Bond is willing to to invest and commit to you but you have to commit back. There are plenty of opportunities within the agency and doors are always open if you want to try something new. I always feel that Bond is invested in my career and personal growth. It is a large office but they do a great job of making it feel inclusive. It's a fun culture!

Cons

This could be a pro or a con - but you have to work hard. If you're not up to the challenge it's a con but if you are, it is a pro. You work hard but so does everyone around you and it makes you want to roll up your sleeves and dive into your project. Like many agencies I've worked at in the past, there are areas of improvement but like any good relationship - being aware of those areas and committing to fixing them is important. Bond knows where they need to focus and is constantly making improvements.

Continue reading

"Harsh reality of the agency world"

1.0
    Former Employee - Strategic Account Executive

I worked at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation was ok. Some flexibility.

Cons

Every marketer's nightmare: no freedom of expression, political culture, pressure of tracking hours, favoritism.

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

July 29, 2019

Hi - unfortunate that you felt this way - we aim to balance our approach to encourage creativity and innovation with the rigor we know it takes to run a successful business. I couldn't agree with you more, that people are our greatest investment - and we work very closely with our leaders to ensure our environment helps to bring out the best in everyone! Thanks, VP- People & Values

Discover more reviews about Bond Brand Loyalty.