"Great place to be"

5.0

I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time

Pros

I work with some of the smartest and hardest working people in the industry. I can honestly say that I have learned something new every single day. Bond is willing to to invest and commit to you but you have to commit back. There are plenty of opportunities within the agency and doors are always open if you want to try something new. I always feel that Bond is invested in my career and personal growth. It is a large office but they do a great job of making it feel inclusive. It's a fun culture!

Cons

This could be a pro or a con - but you have to work hard. If you're not up to the challenge it's a con but if you are, it is a pro. You work hard but so does everyone around you and it makes you want to roll up your sleeves and dive into your project. Like many agencies I've worked at in the past, there are areas of improvement but like any good relationship - being aware of those areas and committing to fixing them is important. Bond knows where they need to focus and is constantly making improvements.

1. "The Place to Be!"

5.0

I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I admit that not every day is the best day to answer this question but that's also what makes this place so great. An ever evolving environment that continues to build better people,processes and services for us to collaborate as a team and work through. I've worked here for almost 9 years and still love the atmosphere here. Great people and lots of opportunities/channels to connect with leadership/executive team members to discuss what's on your mind. This place has the right mixture of work driven goals, pressures, excitement and fun to truly feel accomplished every day.

Cons

It is important that collaboration remains top of mind as we all work together here. In our fast paced environment sometimes we put a little too much focus on the job/delivery and can lose track of the importance of cross team collaboration. This is starting to change with some recent efforts, but a current con nonetheless.

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

October 1, 2015People & Values Team

Thank you for your review. We are so delighted to have employees like you who love working here. We appreciate your feedback and agree that Bond is certainly a unique place, full of the brightest people in the industry. Your passion and engagement is what fuels Bond where every day brings a new challenge and a new excitement. It has been a continued focus of ours to create an environment that fosters better cross collaboration amongst teams through coffee chats, kitchen table workshops, all employee meetings, connect sessions and employee events. Again, thank you for your feedback and we encourage you to continue to embrace the change and be a part of the Bond evolution

"Harsh reality of the agency world"

1.0
    Former Employee - Strategic Account Executive

I worked at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Compensation was ok. Some flexibility.

Cons

Every marketer's nightmare: no freedom of expression, political culture, pressure of tracking hours, favoritism.

Bond Brand Loyalty Response

July 29, 2019

Hi - unfortunate that you felt this way - we aim to balance our approach to encourage creativity and innovation with the rigor we know it takes to run a successful business. I couldn't agree with you more, that people are our greatest investment - and we work very closely with our leaders to ensure our environment helps to bring out the best in everyone! Thanks, VP- People & Values

Discover more reviews about Bond Brand Loyalty.