"Old Guards unwilling to Change"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Campbell Soup Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great working environment, people and culture. Extremely loyal workforce (mid level managers) that have been with the business a minimum of 5 years. Work gets done and and categories that we compete in are growing very well. Good for people who want work-life balance

Cons

The senior directors (people in the business for more than 10 years) in the business are unwilling to change and many have been in their positions due to "seniority". They are not changing with the times fast enough to address the constant changing business environment.

Continue reading
  1. "Fantastic environment and close-knit culture"

5.0
    Former Intern - Corporate Finance Intern in Camden, NJ

I worked at Campbell Soup Company for less than a year

Pros

Campbell's exhibits a very close-knit culture and takes time to ensure their employees are set up for success. The experience was very informative and provided great insight into the company's daily operations.

Cons

The work was slow at times.

2. "Good Place of Employment"

4.0
    Former Employee - Production Supervisor in Jeffersonville, IN

I worked at Campbell Soup Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good work/life balance, good benefits, and salary

Cons

Not really a con to me but it might be to those who aren’t ready but it is a fast paced environment. Also you deal with many different attitudes from those you supervise but this is part of the challenge that I enjoyed.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Campbell Soup Company.