1. "Great Culture and Team"

5.0
    Current Employee - Vice President in Sydney

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

The influence of the french work culture is a nice change of pace from other similar orginisations. Love the sense of team here with everyone willing to help each other out. The breadth and depth of capabilities means that we can do so much more than many of our competitors and because of that are highly valued by our customers.

Cons

Timezone impacts of meetings with Europe, India and the US.

Continue reading
  1. "Capgemini as an employer"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Capgemini has an impeccable track record as the most ethical company to work for year after year. It has got some excellent values which defines a character of a good organization. Its focussed on growth and makes sure employees interests are taken care of and are not compromised in any way.

Cons

Company can leverage more on the synergy between various departments as growth sometimes becomes a challenge to optimal coordination.

2. "Great firm to work for"

4.0
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Chicago, IL

I worked at Capgemini full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing firm if you enjoy an entrepreneurial career path. The means are there for employees to upskill as much as they want to, which allows for easy horizontal and vertical movement in the company.

Cons

While the entrepreneurial nature is great for some employees, it may not be a good fit for others.

Discover more reviews about Capgemini.