Centro - Great company | Glassdoor.com.au

"Great company"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Centro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I`ve worked in many IT companies, Centro is one of the best. Good work/life balance. Unlimited vacation + home office when needed. Newest technologies. People, people, people!

Cons

Not the best location and office building in Toronto (amazing in Chicago). Hopefully will be changed soon.

Centro2018-06-12

"Believe in the Product Centro Sells"

Current Employee - Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Centro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Centro provides opportunity for personal growth, provides its internal teams with endless marketing and sales resources and has an amazing product (Basis). I left Centro for another opportunity and ended up coming back a year later.

Cons

The regional offices don't always get the perks of the larger hubs, but that's the case at most companies.

Advice to Management

Keep grooming employees to grow within the company!

Centro2019-10-10

"Great place for Career Growth - if you're up for the challenge!"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager

I have been working at Centro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Echoing what has been said before of the overall amazing culture. Great chemistry across the teams that service our clients and a company that definitely values the people behind the levers. But something important to note is the overall career growth and skillset Centro arms its employees with. Given the varying clients, verticals, strategies and objectives, no day looks the same and no day comes without learning... something new. Centro is exceptional at keeping people on their toes and challenges from both a work and personal growth perspective to be a better version of yourself every day.

Cons

Each office does great work, communication across the regions could use some improvement.

Centro2019-09-23

Discover more reviews about Centro.