1. "Project"

I worked at Cielo full-time

Pros

Nice work environment in the long journey

Cons

No room for development

"Proud to be a part of this company."

5.0
    Current Employee - Brand Strategy Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Cielo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love that I am doing meaningful work that has a real impact on people and organizations across the globe - extremely rewarding, especially in uncertain times like now. Our team and our company has really pulled together these past weeks and months to be supportive, encouraging and open-minded in how we face challenge after challenge. This stems from our CEO's great leadership and open, ongoing communications and cascades down to our department leaders and their openness and support. It makes me very proud and grateful to be here.

Cons

We work extremely hard here. I don't see that as a con though. I enjoy giving 110%.

Continue reading

Cielo Response

June 11, 2020Corporate Communications Manager

Hi Andy Curlewis, SVP of Brand & Digital here. Thanks so much for the positive words and indeed for the hard work recently – we’ve never been busier given the huge uptick in market demand for brand, social media, reputation management and digital tools so super grateful and proud to be part of such a great team that is helping our clients with really important solutions for the current context.

2. "Employment Review"

5.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at Cielo full-time

Pros

Open to change, and clear communication from leadership

Cons

No major cons to report

Cielo Response

July 22, 2020Corporate Communications Manager

Hi, this is Molly Thiel, CHRO. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I’m glad to read you had a positive experience during your time with Cielo. We’re committed to maintaining clear, transparent communication, and will continue to enhance our communication channels globally. Wishing you the best in the next chapter of your career.

Discover more reviews about Cielo.