1. "Sales Representative"

2.0
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Hervey Bay

I worked at Combined Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros

paid training, will take entry level, solid sales processes as you need them for the job

Cons

comission only, few leads, luxury product

1. COVID-19

"Combined/ chubb"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - District Manager in Reading, PA

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I work for Combined for almost 10 years. I had great training by the management team. We are able to go door-to-door and store to store. Income is unlimited.

Cons

That COVID isn’t allowing us to see are over 65 customers. But that is for their protection as well as ours the company did however make it convenient for us to talk to them and sell them over the phone

Continue reading
  2. "You'd rather work elsewhere"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Insurance Adjuster in Chicago, IL
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're the type of person who likes to slack off at work, this is a great place to work. The location and the building is nice. Pretty diverse company.

Cons

The management is obsessed with numbers. As employees we have explained to them that the numbers don't necessarily reflect the amount of work we put in but they do not care. They will punish you when you cannot meet their unrealistic standards. They are also cheap, you don't make enough to be stressed behind their unrealistic standards and constant bullying. Zero room for growth, also. They just swap around the higher-ups with hardly any promotion from within.

Discover more reviews about Combined Insurance.