1. COVID-19

"Great culture and interesting work"

Current Employee - Associate in Melbourne

I have been working at Corrs Chambers Westgarth full-time for more than a year

Pros

A big focus on culture, meaningful teamwork and ensuring everyone gets a variety of work. IT and systems are all new and work well. The proactive approach to staff safety and retention during the pandemic has only further supported the belief that the firm genuinely cares about staff. Very little politics and big recruitment focus on team fit and personality

Cons

Long working hours but that's a given in this role. This is managed well in terms of good after hours perks, facilities and management supervision of work flow. If someone has had an extended busy period, care is taken to manage that moving forward for better work life balance.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Totally surpassed my expectations"

Former Intern - Law Clerk in Melbourne

I worked at Corrs Chambers Westgarth for less than a year

Pros

I have been a clerk and paralegal at a number of top-tier law firms and without a doubt, Corrs is the best. Corrs strikes the perfect balance between professionalism, challenging legal work, international opportunities, and above all — a supportive culture. It was so refreshing to work with lawyers who were genuine and down-to-earth. Compared to the stuffy and ego-centric types that I have met at so many other top-tier law firms; Corrs was a breath of fresh air. As soon as I started my clerkship, I was working one-on-one with partners and was given meaningful work. I really felt trusted. I even had a research paper that I wrote sent across to some lawyers we were working with over in America. PLUS Corrs is one of the highest paying law firms. These other law firms need to learn a thing or two from Corrs. Periodt.

Cons

The only con is that my clerkship didn't go for longer.

2. "High quality organisation"

Former Employee - Special Counsel in Brisbane

I worked at Corrs Chambers Westgarth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Top of the market legal work and client base

Cons

No downsides to speak of only opportunities

Discover more reviews about Corrs Chambers Westgarth.