Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Progressive organisation with a genuine mission to improve the world of work

30 Sep 2020 - Lead Product Designer in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that walks the talk. Progressive thinking, transparency from leadership, a culture that feels genuine with the best interests of its employees and customers at heart.

Cons

As any high-growth company that is scaling, there are many things that could always be better — maturity of processes for how product is shipped, striking the right balance of ambitious objectives while keeping workloads manageable — but nothing that is detrimental or show-stopping, IMO.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A special place

15 Apr 2021 - Corporate Office Staff
    Business Outlook

Pros

What has kept me at this company is hands down the people. The CEO is a true visionary and a good soul. There are things I've learned from this company (beyond my technical discipline) about the complexities of making a better world of work that I will be able to carry well into my career as a manager, mentor and employee. Looking at the science through our well credentialed and talented People Science team has been eye opening. People also have fun here. There are meaningful employee excursions and interesting speakers and events which round out the work experience. Also the software is spot on and an incredibly powerful tool for those wishing to make change in their organizations and get to the pulse of what is going on. The data does not lie! This is undoubtably a very special place. Building a company is by no means easy and then taking it to scale is even harder.

Cons

The usual growing pains in a hyper growth company are expected. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible people and incredible product

4 May 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people I work with are some of the most genuine and helpful coworkers I've ever experienced. My teammates really do a lot to set each other up for success and achieve their goals. Collaboration is strong here, without the hyper-competitive issues that can seep into some sales cultures. The product is incredible and it's motivating to hear so many people speak to the impact Culture Amp has on their work and their business. Strong engineering and product team breeds confidence. Getting to speak with Culture First companies everyday is also a great benefit.

Cons

The organization has outgrown its start-up phase in terms of size and structure, so might not be the best place for people looking for that kind of company. More bureaucratic and opaque decision making has lead to some people leaving the org or feeling under-valued.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Culture Amp.