1. "recommend to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Singapore

I have been working at Daimler Financial Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

- professional and free working environment

Cons

need to process many steps

1. "Great place to work but lots of bureaucracy"

4.0

I have been working at Daimler Financial Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good benefits, work has impact

Cons

Lack of agility, flattened or limits upward mobility for those not already in mgt

Continue reading

"We were all superfluous, fake head count, no real objectives, no development"

1.0
    Former Employee - Associate

I worked at Daimler Financial Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good salary (especially to do nothing). Great for loafers.

Cons

This company hires and hires simply to justify the need for their top-heavy management structures. The result is too many people working on fairly simple projects and in the end you don't develop in line with the market trend in your subject area. I had to beg for job descriptions every year and inserted myself into projects just to have something to do. Management loves sending you on wild goose chases to make you feel busy, but if you're experienced it's clear there's no real value in it. In the end, this 'half pregnant' approach means that, now, I'm not competitive in the job market anymore - having achieved nothing but raise concerns about being underutilized/bored. I was convinced when I started there that Daimler experience would be valuable on a resume. Trust me, it is not what it looks like. On a side note: Despite resigning because I literally had nothing to do, they re-filled my position.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Daimler Financial Services.