"What I do makes a difference, I am a part of something that matters."

5.0

I have been working at Daniels Health full-time

Pros

Daniels’ vision, values & culture sets them apart from any company I’ve ever known. Since its origin, they’ve focussed on making safety & sustainability the paramount of healthcare. There’s an amazing culture at Daniels, people take pride in what they do and the company provides development opportunities for proven-performers. I am continually excited by the impact this business is having, and its vision for the future. It’s a wonderful place to work and I highly recommend it.

Cons

Considering this is a rapidly growing business in the global arena, there are undoubtedly growing pains in areas such as processes and benefits. However, they are open to change and are working towards fixing these issues as they’ve recently amended the company’s benefits, making it much more affordable for everyone and in doing so they have also educated all locations on the details of their benefits program. The CEO is so focused and committed to investing in his people that I believe they will rise above these growing pains.

Daniels Health Response

March 22, 2018Senior Leadership

You sound like quite the advocate! You are right... safety, sustainability and people are incredibly important to us. We're so glad you have joined our vision of making healthcare safer. We are committed to continually refining our benefits offering to ensure our staff are taken care of and appreciate that you have persisted with us as we have worked through this process. We take great inspiration from the fact that our CEO (and founder) leads by example so his dedication to a 32 year old journey really does ignite a fire in all of us. Thanks for being part of the journey!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good Company, nice job"

5.0
    Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Alexandria, VA

I worked at Daniels Health part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, decent pay.

Cons

None that I can think of

Continue reading
  2. "Family-oriented atmosphere"

4.0
    Former Employee - IT Support Analyst in Chicago, IL

I worked at Daniels Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People genuinely care about making the work place positive. Managers are supportive.

Cons

Benefits were average but not outstanding. Upper management didn't always understand the concerns of the departments and act in the favor of those presenting the concerns.

Discover more reviews about Daniels Health.