Delta Air Lines - Couldn't be better | Glassdoor.com.au

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Couldn't be better"

Current Employee - Department Manager in Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Department Manager in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Delta Air Lines full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Delta provides industry leading compensation and benefits, while adding the incredible best travel benefits in the industry as well. Delta as an airline is top-notch, as all rankings indicate, increasing job security and profit sharing. Safety is a top-tier focus in all facets of the company. Employees have a vested interest in improving reliability and performance of the airline, so teamwork among all departments is standard. With the ability to move between departments and grow internally, many employees (including myself) envision a lifelong career with this great company.

Cons

I can't think of any cons, I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Flight attendant"

Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Detroit, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Flight Attendant in Detroit, MI (US)

I have been working at Delta Air Lines full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Money, benefits, flexibility of scheduling and howvtheurvreserve system, or "adays" work. And PROFIT SHARING!

Cons

The amount of seniority some other flight attendants have makes it feel like you could be the low man on the totem pole forever.

Advice to Management

Stick to your values. Remember while there are 22,000 flights attendants across the country and growing, we're all people. Also more needs to be done in the way of holiday pay. Missing your children opening present from santa, because you're too junior to swap off a trip and only being compensated an additional $20 an hour is disgraceful.

Delta Air Lines Response

28 Nov 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Dear ‘Flight Attendant’ – At Delta, we have an important role during the holidays. We connect our customers to their families. While this responsibility remains in the forefront, taking care of our... More

2. "Best company around"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Seattle, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at Delta Air Lines full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Delta is one of the best companies I've ever worked for. Pay is competitive and management is great. No complaints!

Cons

There really are no cons. Schedules can be flexible and swapping is easy and fun!

Advice to Management

Management is always there to listen and encourage employees to become the best they can be!

Discover more reviews about Delta Air Lines.