DocuSign - Ideal Work Life Balance | Glassdoor.com.au

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Ideal Work Life Balance"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It sounds trite, but the people make DocuSign an amazing place to work. Everyone I have met during my time at DocuSign has been kind, considerate, and generally happy people, which makes it a pleasure to come into work each day.

Cons

-Not a high-intensity work environment (could be a pro for some)
-Many remaining inefficiencies from the start-up phase

7 Sep 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Please share ways we can identify inefficiencies with your manager or HR Business Partner.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Best place I've worked"

Current Employee - Product Manager
    Current Employee - Product Manager

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing culture where you are supported, feel like you're part of a team, and have a voice. Too many perks to list. By far the best environment I've ever worked in. Everyone works hard, has fun, and helps one another.

Cons

There are redundant meetings at times, but it's a difficult balance between keeping all teams/locations in tight communication while also allowing them to be empowered to move forward quickly. I think every company that is growing as quickly as we are would be faced with the same thing.

31 Aug 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for the review. Much appreciated.

"Passionate, intelligent and driven people with an incessant drive to change the world... work here."

Current Employee - Director, Solutions Consulting in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At the time of writing, I've been here two months.

Culture
    There is a real sense of 'we', 'us' and togetherness at DocuSign that I've never experienced at other SaaS companies, and likely never will again. Sure, we have our branded t-shirts, beer on a Friday, quiz nights but culture means so much more here.

From the outset at the interview, you sense you are working with a company who carefully considers their Employee experience. Timely, well planned updates and sincere communication, show you how much DocuSign genuinely cares.

Structured on-boarding, coupled with clear objectives at Company and team level ensure everyone is pulling in the same direction. I'm in no doubt of what my team are here to achieve and personally never felt so empowered to drive change - it builds palpable confidence which ultimately benefits our customers in the long run.

Effective Execution
    We own problems. We are accountable. We execute. Every. Single. Damn. Time. Kind of sums it up.

Born Problem Solvers & Creative People
    Solutions, solutions, solutions. It is all you hear in the: canteen, hallways, kitchen, desks, water cooler. Very refreshing to be part of a company that has found their 'why' and sense of identity.

Civil disagreement is welcomed, however, admiring the problem, is not. What kind of work environment does this create? Well rounded, humble human beings who leave their egos at the door and genuinely want to solve real world problems.

Cons

Rapid growth and scale. We are growing rapidly and this creates challenges with regards process.

Having said that, this challenge is why I am here. How do we increase revenue growth YoY, improve Customer experience and develop processes for scale with a smile on our face? (I should put this in Pro).

The faint of heart or adverse to change need not apply.

Advice to Management

Assess new markets diligently before embarking on a GTM strategy. Our platform has such a broad appeal and can help so many people, however, we now need to focus on the customer...truly focus and be maniacally driven on making them successful.

Dan and all new hires have brought this renewed focus. I am excited to be part of something that genuinely is making a difference.

25 Aug 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Hello, Dublin. Thanks for weighing in and providing such rich detail. This really helps candidates assess what our culture is like. Hear, hear for the renewed focus by Dan and some of our newest... More

Discover more reviews about DocuSign.