Duedil - Anonymous | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Anonymous"

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic culture in the office - very friendly, unpretentious and warm environment. Great benefits and support from the management. Great place for personal and professional development; tonnes of opportunities to explore different areas of the business and get involved in exciting projects. Your work feels valued and rewarded.

Cons

Due to the nature of a startup there are areas lacking structure and protocols; however, this will come with time as the business grows. Working hours are quite long.

Advice to Management

Perhaps reconsider the working hours, or at least for the summer period.

Duedil2019-03-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great culture"

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

Great culture and room to develop

Cons

Change in strategy came a little late in the game but it paid off and is selling very well.

Duedil2019-02-18
  2. "A great place for growth"

Former Employee - Head of in London, England

I worked at Duedil full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I learned more and grew more in my four years at DueDil than any other period of my life. I feel very fortunate to have been a part of such a driven, purposeful, capable, and growth-minded team. The opportunities presented and earned at DueDil changed the trajectory of my career and I will always be grateful for that. DueDil provides a results-oriented, meritocratic environment. With a necessary and meaningful... mission and a great product, DueDil is a great place to build your career. It's not easy, nor should it be, but the rewards are worth the effort. + Strong CEO and board leadership + Great personal growth opportunities + Opportunity for real impact + Fun, inspiring culture + Access to leadership and every part of the business + Learning and growth opportunities abound

Cons

- It's a tough market to compete in, but that challenge (when approached with the right mindset and tools) leads to advanced personal and collective growth

Advice to Management

Maintain focus on building a 10x product. Protect and enhance the culture and distribution teams, but continue and accelerate the focus on the product.

Duedil2018-12-19

Discover more reviews about Duedil.