Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Everyday is new and challenging

Aug 1, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Melbourne
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Challenging and everyday new learning 2. Flexible work culture 3. Very good team 4. Good company for all level of experience 5. Lots of scope to learn and innovate

Cons

I am not able to find anything bad for this company because I am happy with my experience here .The one thing that company could have considered having Bonus in place which creates good competitive environment for employees.

Dun & Bradstreet Response

People Team

Wow! Your title perfectly sums up the Dun & Bradstreet experience. We’re glad to have you on #TeamDNB in Melbourne. Please drop us a line at peoplefeedback@dnb.com if you’d like to keep this conversation going.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Innovation Factory

Sep 21, 2021 - Vice President, Sales Acceleration Segment Leader in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

D&B is intent on charting a new, aggressive course of innovation and product design that delights customers. The company has massive assets, including customer relationships with 90% of the Fortune 500, the largest B2B database in the world, and numerous alliances with companies like Microsoft, Salesforce, etc.

Cons

D&B faces numerous competitors, including many startups, some of whom are very well funded.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Intern

Good team and supervisor

Sep 5, 2021 - Data Scientist in Short Hills, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly supportive and friendly working environment. Good learning opportunities.

Cons

Low efficiency in data access applications

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Dun & Bradstreet.