Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing company, leadership and colleagues

May 6, 2020 - Marketing Director in Modesto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

During these enduring time, it constantly proves why I love this company. The way leadership prioritizes employees and the community is unbelievable. We donate to causes, produce hand sanitizer, move people around creatively to keep everyone employ, provide extra health benefits and flexibility. And we're still hiring! In addition, you're never bored. There is such potential with how this organization is growing.

Cons

Modesto is a bit far from cities and its benefits.

Continue reading

Human Resources Leadership

Thank you so much for your feedback and for all you do for Gallo. We truly appreciate your leadership!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Family Oriented

Jul 28, 2021 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The respect shown toward employees is second to none, you really feel valued

Cons

Lack of upward mobility—in some part due to covid, but there was not much movement

Human Resources Leadership

We're so glad to hear you felt valued in your time at Gallo. We wish you the best of luck in the future.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Value driven, fast paced, fun place to grow

Jul 26, 2021 - Senior Director IT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Gallo has a strong culture fueled by continued growth and great people. Fast paced culture and new opportunities around every corner.

Cons

Gallo has a highly competitive environment with many high potential employees which can limit opportunities for advancement.

Continue reading

Human Resources Leadership

We appreciate your feedback and hard work over these last 8-10 years. Thank you!

Discover more reviews about E. & J. Gallo Winery.