Employsure - Employer of Choice | Glassdoor.com.au

"Employer of Choice"

Current Employee - Advice Team Leader in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employsure provides its' employees with endless development opportunities, both with respect to training and career progression. The rapid growth of the organisation presents daily learning opportunities for staff in an environment that supports both personal and professional growth. The company culture is second to none in the professional services industry. They provide countless social events, morning... breakfasts across each office and an award winning ambassadors recognition program. This combined with the commitment to delivery on company values makes Employsure, in my opinion, one of the best places to work in Australia. I would highly recommend Employsure for any hard working, committed professionals looking for a supportive, team focused environment that supports personal growth.

Cons

The high output environment may not be suitable for those who like a "cushy" job.

Employsure2018-07-06

Employsure Response

July 6, 2018HR Manager

Thanks for your feedback, our social events are something that we are very proud of. Michael - Head of Talent

1. "Great Culture!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Advisor in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employsure provided opportunity to learn and grow, within a team that believes in sharing and delivering at a high standard, yet stays humble throughout the process.

Cons

Fast paced environment, however the rewards are substantial. you get what you put in.

Advice to Management

Keep believing in your people, thanks for 3 great years , here's to many more!

Employsure2019-09-19
  2. "A truly outstanding company who lives and breaths its values"

Current Employee - TA Advisor in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Career progression ops - Values based organisation, lives and breathes it's values - Approachable management and Snr. Management - Training and upskilling - Free breakfast - Flexible work arrangements - Active social committee with frequent social events - Collaborative friendly culture

Cons

As a fast growing company the work load can be high however I enjoy this

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Employsure2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Employsure.