Employsure - Excellent values and career opportunities. | Glassdoor.com.au

"Excellent values and career opportunities."

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Assistant in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employsure is very driven by its values, so if this is something that matters to an employee, they will find great like-minded people and you know it will be a great environment to work for. When you work hard, great opportunities open up for you. I started on one of the business' entry level roles and I have already been offered two new roles to help me develop and grow as a professional.

Cons

It is a very fast paced environment where the only constant is change and adaptability, which might not suit everyone.

Employsure2019-05-27

Employsure Response

June 19, 2019Head of Talent

Two roles in less than a year, definitly a superstar in the making. Thanks for your review. Michael - Head of Talent

1. "Great Culture!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Advisor in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employsure provided opportunity to learn and grow, within a team that believes in sharing and delivering at a high standard, yet stays humble throughout the process.

Cons

Fast paced environment, however the rewards are substantial. you get what you put in.

Advice to Management

Keep believing in your people, thanks for 3 great years , here's to many more!

Employsure2019-09-19
  2. "Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Experience Specialist in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is so kind, professional, everyone is willing to help each other out. There's free breakfast everyday. We have a dry cleaning service. There's a quiet room to take a nap in, or pray/ meditate. There's a tea trolley twice per week that comes to your desk and gives you a tea and a delicious snack. This company genuinely cares for it's employees and helps them to do their best. Access to fresh fruit,... biscuits and mentos ALL DAY. EVERY DAY! Amazing leadership, very motivating and inspiring people. Flexible work, meaning you can work from home! Loads of opportunities to change positions, get promoted and grow, so you wont be stuck to one thing.

Cons

Occasionally the dishwasher breaks, but that can happen anywhere really.

Advice to Management

Keep being amazing. Remember to look after yourselves too

Employsure2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Employsure.