Employsure - The only place to be. | Glassdoor.com.au

"The only place to be."

Current Employee - Experience Specialist in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at Employsure full-time for less than a year

Pros

From day one at Employsure I was greeted with open arms and set up for success by my peers and supervisors. The employees here live and breathe Employsure values which makes for an amazing environment to work in. One of the main reasons I accepted the job with Employsure is due to its ability to offer career growth. I have only been with Employsure for just over a month and it is already very apparent that there are... endless opportunities for development and growth. There is a real family environment with regular social events, breakfasts, tea trolley and gorup stand ups to bring us all together. I highly recommend Employsure as a place to work for anyone who is willing to put in the effort to reap the benefits.

Cons

I honestly can not think of any!

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work!

Employsure2019-06-06

Employsure Response

June 19, 2019Head of Talent

Great feedback around our induction process, I'll make sure to pass it onto the Talent team. Michael - Head of Talent

1. "Great Culture!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Advisor in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Employsure provided opportunity to learn and grow, within a team that believes in sharing and delivering at a high standard, yet stays humble throughout the process.

Cons

Fast paced environment, however the rewards are substantial. you get what you put in.

Advice to Management

Keep believing in your people, thanks for 3 great years , here's to many more!

Employsure2019-09-19
  2. "A truly outstanding company who lives and breaths its values"

Current Employee - TA Advisor in Sydney

I have been working at Employsure full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Career progression ops - Values based organisation, lives and breathes it's values - Approachable management and Snr. Management - Training and upskilling - Free breakfast - Flexible work arrangements - Active social committee with frequent social events - Collaborative friendly culture

Cons

As a fast growing company the work load can be high however I enjoy this

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

Employsure2019-09-19

Discover more reviews about Employsure.