Equal Experts - Great place to be | Glassdoor.com.au

"Great place to be"

Former Employee - Developer in London, England

I worked at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're a pragmatic contractor that loves crafting software then this is a fine organisation to be involved with. My experience has been overwhelmingly positive - I was placed at a client with other EE people and felt valued and respected from day one. EE take care to ensure you're delivering value to clients, not just a bum on a seat, and this really shows. The interview process at EE sets the bar higher... than most and you can tell in the calibre of people they hire - not just in technical know-how but in general attitude and professionalism. The EE network is a wonderful thing and long may it continue to grow!

Cons

They paid a bit less than some of the other consultancies engaged with the client but this is a minor grumble since the EE day rate is decent.

Advice to Management

Keep it up - the network is growing but by keeping your plans and strategy open it

Equal Experts2019-05-11
  1. "Really Great Company"

Current Employee - Delivery Project Lead in Sydney

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work opportunities - Open and transparent company with great support from leadership - Interesting and varied work

Cons

- Distributed teams can be challenging at times

Equal Experts2019-04-24

"Equal Experts EvolvE Programme"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Fantastic range of opportunities to work for clients such as Co-op, Tesco, HMRC and O2. 2. Lots of input into which client you get deployed to. Management takes into account what tech you want to work with and the location. 3. Treated like any other consultant, there is no "junior" or "graduate" vibe. 4. Management are more than happy to expense fees for training courses/exams. 5. Great pay with 2... salary reviews per annum. 6. Regular social events and meetups with colleagues on the EvolvE programme.

Cons

1. There appears to be a dry spell for clients to send EvolvErs to, however this is to be expected at this time of the year.

Advice to Management

EvolvE has given me the opportunity to work with clients I otherwise wouldn't have. It is a fantastic way for IT professionals who are early on in their careers to work with some really talented people on some great projects. I'd love to see this programme continue its success and expand within EE.

Equal Experts2019-10-15

Discover more reviews about Equal Experts.