"Company business growing, but lack of transparency, and growth in leadership and maturity."

2.0

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Everlane

Pros

Young, creative, enthusiastic work environment. Company is growing, many upcoming opportunities.

Cons

Serious lack of mature leadership within the company. Company is run by mostly 20yos, role-playing as mature adults and managers. No real openness, transparency and honest communication among employees, as if there were elephants in the room, especially in regards to hierarchy and office politics. People in the company are VERY nice, each to get ahead on their own.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"Best company I ever worked for"

5.0
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Venice, CA

I worked at Everlane part-time for less than a year

Pros

- Amazing team relationship. Everyone is super welcoming and turned to friends immediately - Management team is very caring and responsible in getting employers needs met while encouraging us to bring the best version of ourselves - Everlane as a company responeded amazingly during the whole Covid situation. Provided financial assistance.

Cons

- Lights are too bright at store but that is just my personal preference of enjoying natural lighting better.

2. "Fine Experience"

4.0
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Everlane part-time

Pros

Fun team, good atmosphere, and a great way to connect with people.

Cons

There are definitely some kinks in management. Makes it hard to move up or have your voice heard.

Discover more reviews about Everlane.