Experis - Good emoloyer | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Good emoloyer"

Technical Recruiter in Tel Aviv-Yafo

I worked at Experis

Pros

Very professional, good people and you can learn a lot.

Cons

Working with various clients and startups

Experis2019-06-12
  1. "Worst company to work for!!"

Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Sydney

I have been working at Experis for more than a year

Pros

- Literally none and I can say it after working for almost 2 years

Cons

- Contractors are generally paid higher than permanent employees to compensate for not paying perks(e.g. paid leaves, medical insurance etc.) but its completely opposite here. You work hard and get nothing compared to your worth in market. - Mangement is heedless about issues. They only use you as machine to make commission. - No sick, casual, medical leave as other permanent fellows receive. - I have experience... of working in different organizations and I can safely say that it is worst place to work for as an employee.

Advice to Management

- Pay right compensation to your employees instead of using them as milk cow! We are humans and have our life beside work and need to support our families. With the salary you offered, its hard to survive with family.

Experis2019-09-28
  2. "Wages not required"

Current Employee - Content Manager in Canberra

I have been working at Experis full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very few. From the start everything about this engagement was flawed. It took three months from interview to onboarding with contract corrections and company issues, nothing was simple.

Cons

Wage payments are consistently late, no matter when you submit an approved by team leader timesheet, it’s not approved and forwarded on time for the pay run. Attitudes are disgraceful when complained about.

Advice to Management

Take a look at your processes regarding contractor payment approvals. Do not engage a third party to do recruitment unless processes are approved properly

Experis2018-08-29

Discover more reviews about Experis.