Fidelity Investments - Software Engineer | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Software Engineer/Developer

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good working environment, Work life balance, work from home option and safe environment

Cons

Less fun activities or engagement with employees

Fidelity Investments2017-02-07
    1. "Great place to work and amazing benefits"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than a year

Pros

The benefits are great and there is a lot of career mobility.

Cons

Many people have been there for 30+ years and are stuck in their ways. Management wants to innovate and change, but it is harder for employees to actually get on board.

Fidelity Investments2019-06-15

"Great career-starting company"

Current Employee - QA Engineer in Smithfield, RI

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits including profit sharing and bonuses are great. The breadth of this company provides a great opportunity to try out different career paths or boost your current one.

Cons

In my current role, I am working overtime more often than I'd like with recognition that seems to only go so far until it sizzles out. That may be tied to the size of the company itself, where promotions work in a "trickle down" manner.

Advice to Management

No advice. I like the direction Abby is taking this company. I think sticking to our current principles will turn out to be a big success.

Fidelity Investments2018-06-11

Discover more reviews about Fidelity Investments.