Fireforge Games - Very clear direction while fostering creative freedom. | Glassdoor.com.au

"Very clear direction while fostering creative freedom."

I have been working at Fireforge Games full-time

Pros

It's rare to find a studio that has established such a clear direction while staying true to the project vision. Goals remain challenging, yet realistic and milestones are being hit on time. I am most impressed with the creative freedom I'm provided, all the while working alongside a maelstrom of industry talent. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this team.

Cons

Do I have to have cons for this review to be authentic?

Advice to Management

Stay on course.

Fireforge Games2015-05-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great game studio!"

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Mission Viejo, CA

I worked at Fireforge Games for less than a year

Pros

Unfortunately Fireforge was only able to extend a contract for the time being, otherwise I would have loved to stay. Fireforge is filled with great talent. The senior staff is well experienced and seasoned in the gaming industry. It's a casual and fun environment. Everyone is friendly- there isn't a single person I felt intimidated to talk to in the entire office. The company is about 50 people and it definitely felt...

Cons

There are some organization issues that leadership is aware of and tackling down.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, you're going to make an awesome game!

Fireforge Games2015-06-23
    2. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - QA Analyst

I worked at Fireforge Games for less than a year

Pros

I felt like this was a great place to work. The teams are nice and easy to approach and management was always around to answer a question no matter how small. I came in during a crunch period and no one ever seemed panicked, overwhelmed or appeared to be freaking out. I would work here again if given the chance.

Cons

I honestly cant think of any cons... bad smoking habbits?

Advice to Management

Leads and management always wanted the truth on our opinions and it was nice to know that even the new guys/gals would be heard. Keep it up!!

Fireforge Games2015-06-20

Discover more reviews about Fireforge Games.