1. "Amazing culture and career opportunities"

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruitment Leader in Perth, Western Australia

I have been working at Flight Centre Travel Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flight Centre is a wonderful company that supports its people to thrive and flourish through industry leading training and ongoing development. A great team environment and fantastic career opportunities

Cons

You can work some extra hours but the reward you get back is worth it

"Love my job"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montvale, NJ

Pros

Great benefits Great co-workers Great company

Cons

This company I’m sure has some cons but I can’t think of one right now so can’t be that bad

Continue reading
  2. "A fun and fast paced environment with lots of opportunities"

4.0
    Former Employee - Corporate Travel Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Flight Centre Travel Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team and great location right on Winter Street in Boston. The office is very high energy and I really had an amazing time working there. The team leaders are deeply committed to seeing employees succeed and there are huge opportunities to travel or relocate globally.

Cons

The Boston office and the home office in New Jersey are amazing, but the company has absorbed several smaller companies and they have not been attentive in integrating those offices into the culture so be careful, the work environment in the smaller offices is not the same. Additionally, they have not reevaluated the base salary in quite some time so they do start very far below market.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Flight Centre Travel Group.