Forrester - Curious Environment, Incredible Culture | Glassdoor.com.au
Pros
  • "They care about work-life balance" (in 92 reviews)

• "Work with smart people who enjoy being here; people who care about doing great work" (in 89 reviews)

Cons
  • "The work can get consuming -- it's important to actively manage your work-life balance" (in 29 reviews)

• "Senior management plays that they want to know any matter no matter how big or small that may be an issue for staff" (in 26 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Curious Environment, Incredible Culture"

Current Employee - Account Development Manager in Cambridge, MA (US)
Current Employee - Account Development Manager in Cambridge, MA (US)

I have been working at Forrester full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Though only four months in, it is so evident that collaboration, curiosity, and integrity are engraned in the Forrester culture. The training programs are in-depth and beneficial, and the transparency of the executive team is outstanding (and rare!) I feel empowered to grow not just in my current role, but within the company long-term.

Cons

Understandably so, it takes quite some time to fully grasp Forrester's solutions. They are complex! Pairing this knowledge along with the strategies and challenges of our clients is not immediately intuitive. If you are a quick learner, know that there will be a bit of a curve -- but that's all part of the fun.

Advice to Management

Through training, I've enjoyed connecting with employees and departments that I do not normally interact with. I'd love to have more formal opportunities -- trainings, events, workshops -- to do so.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Senior Research Associate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

I worked at Forrester full-time

Pros

Everyone I worked with was highly intelligent and hardworking. The management was transparent. We had quarterly company meetings where we could ask any question and got detailed information about our financials.

Cons

The pay was somewhat low and most research associates left after a year or two. It was hard to break into research teams and become analyst with credibility.

Advice to Management

n/a

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Cambridge, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Cambridge, MA (US)

I have been working at Forrester full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, hard working, smart people. Management and internal teams want to help support personal and team growth.

Cons

Not always given all the tools and help you need to succeed in the speed that you need to make good money.

Advice to Management

Keep working to develop new employees to drive their growth and retention.

Discover more reviews about Forrester.