Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best place I've ever worked

Mar 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great flexibility. Don't have to worry about vacation time. Parent friendly. Managers are caring. You are on a team of high performers. It's hard to get in, so your team members are high quality.

Cons

You have to learn how to manage yourself because your manager may not give you a lot of direction. This is freeing, but also disorienting for the first year. You have to speak up when you feel overloaded, communicate what you want to work on, and craft your career. It's easy to burn yourself out because you are running with highly motivated high-performers. It's a great problem to have, there's a lot of freedom, but you have to take ownership of your own work life.

4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

BEST place to work!

May 24, 2022 - Business Solutions Consultant in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part of my job are the relationships and the impactful work I do every single day. Gallup truly fosters the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with my colleagues who have become my best friends at work. In addition, it feels good to know that the work I am doing everyday is positively impacting workplaces and human lives. I LOVE what I do! My team at Gallup has clear and defined opportunities for growth within the organization which makes me excited for my future.

Cons

I am proud to be a member of the Gallup family and do not have any cons.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Best!

May 11, 2022 - Talent Management Associate in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote Flexibility, great pay, work based on your strengths, great managers, and incredible coworkers.

Cons

Enthusiasm for what you do can lead to trouble turning work off but they watch that too.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Gallup.