"Garbage in, garbage out"

2.0
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nice people for the most part and beautiful office. Good benefits.

Cons

Epitome of icky corporate culture at its worst. Fake, back-stabbing, leadership that act like sheep. Speak out against the grain and you risk being reprimanded or pushed out. The emphasis on transparency is complete and utter BS- people tiptoe around the truth. Unbelievably difficult to get information you need to get the job done at such an “innovative” organization. People are not open to change or doing things differently- everything is for optics. I have never worked with a more incompetent HR team, either. Totally siloed organization in a poor strategic position.

Continue reading

GlaxoSmithKline Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide details regarding your experience. GSK reaffirms its commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation. We encourage you to contact us via our Speak Up channel https://gsk.i-sight.com/landing-page/ to provide more specific information so that we may look further into the concerns that you have expressed.

1. "Great place to learn"

5.0
    Former Intern - Data Engineer (Co-Op)

I worked at GlaxoSmithKline

Pros

You'll get to work with great leaders who will help you grow at every step.

Cons

Honestly, no cons. There are a lot of opportunities to learn things.

2. "A Forever Company"

5.0
    Former Intern - Business Analyst Intern

I worked at GlaxoSmithKline for more than a year

Pros

Work/Life Balance, Impeccable culture, and genuinely cared about my development and learning new skills

Cons

Little too large for fast processes

Discover more reviews about GlaxoSmithKline.