Goodstart Early Learning - Not Flexible | Glassdoor.com.au

"Not Flexible"

Current Employee - Education Assistant in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Easy to transfer from one centre to another centre

Cons

Directors are so much in workload and they don't have time to listen to the staffs. They are not approachable and bully other staffs.

Advice to Management

Find the right people in the right positions

Goodstart Early Learning2018-11-05

Goodstart Early Learning Response

January 16, 2019Corporate Affairs

Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback - and sorry to hear that you didn't get the level of support you expected. We care deeply about our people and expect our people leaders to provide guidance, encouragement and support to their team. If you are not getting ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Organisations to be involved with"

Former Employee - Director Children's Centre in Melbourne

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love their Guiding principals and the work they do in Inclusion Support Area for Vulnerable Children and Families. They also provide great professional development to Educators.

Cons

every one needs to be acknowledge for the hard work that we do and put in to above a beyond our job requirements

Advice to Management

try to find out more about each service and when visiting please make it a priority to go say Hi to all the Educators working on the floor.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-06-14
  2. "Absolutely fantastic to work for"

Current Employee - Enrolment Support

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Goodstart are incredible to work for. The have been very supportive across the two roles I've had with them and work hard to keep their staff happy and provide them with new opportunities internally

Cons

occasional sudden management changes can sometiems cause issues but they always have someone ready to step up

Goodstart Early Learning2019-05-23

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.