Goodstart Early Learning - Unprofessional, Bullying , Toxic work environment | Glassdoor.com.au

"Unprofessional, Bullying , Toxic work environment"

Current Employee - Assistant Educator in Bondi
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy caring for children and staying connected with families, I enjoy the daily work including the paper work even though it can be a lot. I enjoy the camaraderie that I have with a handful of professional educators.

Cons

A handful of very unprofessional educators that have created the negative environment filled with gossiping, rumours and lies.

Advice to Management

- Open your eyes to what is within your work environment. Be aware of what is going in instead of just sitting in your office. Get on the floor sometimes, you might learn a thing or 2. - During the induction process ensure that it is being told that there is zero tolerance towards bullying, gossiping and telling lies. - Follow through the anti- bullying disciplinary action with the perpetrators - Ensure that... parties involved are accountable for the negativity they have created. - Do not be afraid to call a meeting an address the issue in front of all staff. That is the only way to make people accountable for their actions and to nip it in the bud.

Goodstart Early Learning2018-11-30

Goodstart Early Learning Response

January 16, 2019Corporate Affairs

We take the issue of bullying very seriously - so firstly, thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback. While we appreciate you may wish to remain anonymous, if you would like to talk these issues through with us, please call on 1800 890 933 or email: people@goodstart.org.au.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "interview and the experience of getting the job"

Current Employee - Educator in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

big organization, good cultures, nice colleagues

Cons

not very clean as i expected, location is not convenient for me

Goodstart Early Learning2019-08-25
  2. "A good place to work but depends on a centre culture"

Current Employee - Ect in Perth, Western Australia
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation with big ambitions and a lot of effort put into staying up to date with latest educational theories and practices

Cons

The budgets and time allocated to centres do not reflect those ambitions. A lot is expected to be done “out of goodwill”.

Advice to Management

Put your money where your mouth is.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-08-08

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.