Goodstart Early Learning - Would 100% recommend | Glassdoor.com.au

"Would 100% recommend"

Current Employee - Educator

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team - professional culture of support, heaps of employee benefits - motel/ flight discounts, fee discounts, cheap health insurance etc, flexible working hours, lots of mentoring and opportunities for professional development or career progression and above ward wages

Cons

Goodstart expects highly committed, dedicated educators who genuinely love working with children. If your just in for a clock in, clock out job this company is not for you.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-01-10

Goodstart Early Learning Response

January 16, 2019Corporate Affairs

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our educators do an amazing job and it does takes loads of energy and commitment. Our customers (70,000+ children) expect no less! We really appreciate your commitment.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Organisations to be involved with"

Former Employee - Director Children's Centre in Melbourne

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love their Guiding principals and the work they do in Inclusion Support Area for Vulnerable Children and Families. They also provide great professional development to Educators.

Cons

every one needs to be acknowledge for the hard work that we do and put in to above a beyond our job requirements

Advice to Management

try to find out more about each service and when visiting please make it a priority to go say Hi to all the Educators working on the floor.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-06-14
  2. "A organisation that destroys innocent people"

Former Employee - Educator in Brisbane

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

Loved the children, some centres are great. Payment good. Policies and Key Educator great.

Cons

Biased people, injust and unfair, directly unlawful investigation of matters that are reported to management. Making decision of serious misconduct based on probability, ignoring evidence and takes sides without appropriate investigation. The result is destroying innocent people's lives. The organisation and investigation report and process omits information provided by both parties in disputes.

Advice to Management

If management continues to ignore information provided by people, in regards to breach of zero harm policies, Goodstart Early Learning will continue with a bad reputiation. Before I accepted employment with Goodstart Early Learning, I have stayed away, as I had very bad experience from my practical placement. However, when sent an email encouraging me to apply for work with Goodstart Early Learning, I was willing to...

Goodstart Early Learning2019-06-21

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.