Goodstart Early Learning - Would 100% recommend | Glassdoor.com.au

"Would 100% recommend"

Current Employee - Educator

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team - professional culture of support, heaps of employee benefits - motel/ flight discounts, fee discounts, cheap health insurance etc, flexible working hours, lots of mentoring and opportunities for professional development or career progression and above ward wages

Cons

Goodstart expects highly committed, dedicated educators who genuinely love working with children. If your just in for a clock in, clock out job this company is not for you.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-01-10

Goodstart Early Learning Response

January 16, 2019Corporate Affairs

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Our educators do an amazing job and it does takes loads of energy and commitment. Our customers (70,000+ children) expect no less! We really appreciate your commitment.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "interview and the experience of getting the job"

Current Employee - Educator in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

big organization, good cultures, nice colleagues

Cons

not very clean as i expected, location is not convenient for me

Goodstart Early Learning2019-08-25
  2. "A good place to work but depends on a centre culture"

Current Employee - Ect in Perth, Western Australia
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation with big ambitions and a lot of effort put into staying up to date with latest educational theories and practices

Cons

The budgets and time allocated to centres do not reflect those ambitions. A lot is expected to be done “out of goodwill”.

Advice to Management

Put your money where your mouth is.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-08-08

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.