Goodstart Early Learning - Working for purpose, not profit. | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Working for purpose, not profit."

Current Employee - People & Culture in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great feeling that we're making a real difference together. Amazing group of people from all kinds of backgrounds and disciplines, with everyone happy to share expertise and focus on the end goal - better lives for children.

Cons

There is always a lot going on. The workload on everyone is big, but so are the rewards. Can be a bit bureaucratic and complex to get stuff done.

Advice to Management

There's no shortage of great ideas about how we can have an even bigger impact for our children and families - we might get more traction if we focus on just a few at a time.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-01-17

Goodstart Early Learning Response

February 4, 2019National Lead Employee Experience

Thanks for your review. Working for purpose is what brings us together. We all want the best possible outcomes for children and we're working hard to make it easier to focus where it matters most. Thanks for everything you do.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "interview and the experience of getting the job"

Current Employee - Educator in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

big organization, good cultures, nice colleagues

Cons

not very clean as i expected, location is not convenient for me

Goodstart Early Learning2019-08-25
  2. "A good place to work but depends on a centre culture"

Current Employee - Ect in Perth, Western Australia
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

The organisation with big ambitions and a lot of effort put into staying up to date with latest educational theories and practices

Cons

The budgets and time allocated to centres do not reflect those ambitions. A lot is expected to be done “out of goodwill”.

Advice to Management

Put your money where your mouth is.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-08-08

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.