Goodstart Early Learning - Working for purpose, not profit. | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Working for purpose, not profit."

Current Employee - People & Culture in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great feeling that we're making a real difference together. Amazing group of people from all kinds of backgrounds and disciplines, with everyone happy to share expertise and focus on the end goal - better lives for children.

Cons

There is always a lot going on. The workload on everyone is big, but so are the rewards. Can be a bit bureaucratic and complex to get stuff done.

Advice to Management

There's no shortage of great ideas about how we can have an even bigger impact for our children and families - we might get more traction if we focus on just a few at a time.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-01-17

Goodstart Early Learning Response

February 4, 2019National Lead Employee Experience

Thanks for your review. Working for purpose is what brings us together. We all want the best possible outcomes for children and we're working hard to make it easier to focus where it matters most. Thanks for everything you do.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Organisations to be involved with"

Former Employee - Director Children's Centre in Melbourne

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love their Guiding principals and the work they do in Inclusion Support Area for Vulnerable Children and Families. They also provide great professional development to Educators.

Cons

every one needs to be acknowledge for the hard work that we do and put in to above a beyond our job requirements

Advice to Management

try to find out more about each service and when visiting please make it a priority to go say Hi to all the Educators working on the floor.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-06-14
  2. "Absolutely fantastic to work for"

Current Employee - Enrolment Support

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Goodstart are incredible to work for. The have been very supportive across the two roles I've had with them and work hard to keep their staff happy and provide them with new opportunities internally

Cons

occasional sudden management changes can sometiems cause issues but they always have someone ready to step up

Goodstart Early Learning2019-05-23

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.