Goodstart Early Learning - Huge job with little recognition. | Glassdoor.com.au

"Huge job with little recognition."

Current Employee - Educator in Brisbane

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros

Children and families are beautiful

Cons

Constantly under huge amounts of pressure. Over ratio a lot of the time. We are given extra tasks ‘expectations’ but have no time given to complete them, considering we are already over ratio you can do them on your own time or be berated... we have little recourses and when orders are done they are at no consultation with staff, consequently we end up with things that are not useful.. multiple bottles of green paint...

Advice to Management

Be driven by outcomes for children and wellbeing of children and staff not by KPIs and profit.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-01-25

Goodstart Early Learning Response

January 29, 2019Corporate Affairs

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take the issues you’ve raised very seriously, particularly with regards the challenge of workloads and ratios. While we appreciate you may wish to remain anonymous, we are working hard to improve the issues you raise and would ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Organisations to be involved with"

Former Employee - Director Children's Centre in Melbourne

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love their Guiding principals and the work they do in Inclusion Support Area for Vulnerable Children and Families. They also provide great professional development to Educators.

Cons

every one needs to be acknowledge for the hard work that we do and put in to above a beyond our job requirements

Advice to Management

try to find out more about each service and when visiting please make it a priority to go say Hi to all the Educators working on the floor.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-06-14
  2. "Absolutely fantastic to work for"

Current Employee - Enrolment Support

I have been working at Goodstart Early Learning full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Goodstart are incredible to work for. The have been very supportive across the two roles I've had with them and work hard to keep their staff happy and provide them with new opportunities internally

Cons

occasional sudden management changes can sometiems cause issues but they always have someone ready to step up

Goodstart Early Learning2019-05-23

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.