Goodstart Early Learning - Beautiful community | Glassdoor.com.au

"Beautiful community"

Former Employee - Early Childhood Educator

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning full-time

Pros

The community at Goodstart is so great as at most childcare centres the staff are so supportive and lovely and there is lots of support for training and career progression available to staff from the management

Cons

Some financial aspects sit uncomfortably with me, the directors don't always seem to understand the needs of the rooms or the staff. There is often a feeling that our director won't stand up for us, so we need to protect eachother

Advice to Management

This is something that is quite common in the industry I think there has to be a big systemic change to fix these things

Goodstart Early Learning2019-02-01

Goodstart Early Learning Response

February 4, 2019National Lead Employee Experience

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We think our Goodstart community is pretty special too. It is tricky to balance all the needs in a centre and we're working on ensuring our centre directors have the skills and resources to achieve that balance for their teams, ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Organisations to be involved with"

Former Employee - Director Children's Centre in Melbourne

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love their Guiding principals and the work they do in Inclusion Support Area for Vulnerable Children and Families. They also provide great professional development to Educators.

Cons

every one needs to be acknowledge for the hard work that we do and put in to above a beyond our job requirements

Advice to Management

try to find out more about each service and when visiting please make it a priority to go say Hi to all the Educators working on the floor.

Goodstart Early Learning2019-06-14
  2. "A organisation that destroys innocent people"

Former Employee - Educator in Brisbane

I worked at Goodstart Early Learning part-time for more than a year

Pros

Loved the children, some centres are great. Payment good. Policies and Key Educator great.

Cons

Biased people, injust and unfair, directly unlawful investigation of matters that are reported to management. Making decision of serious misconduct based on probability, ignoring evidence and takes sides without appropriate investigation. The result is destroying innocent people's lives. The organisation and investigation report and process omits information provided by both parties in disputes.

Advice to Management

If management continues to ignore information provided by people, in regards to breach of zero harm policies, Goodstart Early Learning will continue with a bad reputiation. Before I accepted employment with Goodstart Early Learning, I have stayed away, as I had very bad experience from my practical placement. However, when sent an email encouraging me to apply for work with Goodstart Early Learning, I was willing to...

Goodstart Early Learning2019-06-21

Discover more reviews about Goodstart Early Learning.