Grubhub - OK job | Glassdoor.com.au

"OK job"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Grubhub full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture, happy hours, free food all the time including $30/wk to spend on Grubhub, laid back atmosphere, good location

Cons

Zero professionalism. Almost all employees are young and there’s a lot of drama. Certain people can get away with anything and there are no fair standards. Territories can make or break your paycheck and competitors are making it a very tough sell. Grubhub does not adjust their business model accordingly to help with competitors passing us in the market. If you think you’ll ever get promoted, you won’t. Stock has went down over 50%, and although we do get RSUs, we’ve lost so much of them and you have to wait 4 years to vest. High turnover rate makes it difficult to feel stable.

Continue reading
    Grubhub2019-06-08
  1. "Great place to work and really cool stuff to work on"

Current Employee - Software Engineer-II in Boston, MA

I have been working at Grubhub full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great benefits and great overall peers to work with - Many projects and many opportunities to be a part of - The overall goals of the company greatly align with your professional growth goals - You get all the support you need in order to be successful

Cons

- None at the moment really

Continue reading
    Grubhub2020-02-21
  2. "Love GH!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Grubhub full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, culture, people. This company really walks the walk. They're really taking steps to grow the company and take care of their people.

Cons

I wish the health insurance was less expensive.

Grubhub2020-02-20

Discover more reviews about Grubhub.