There are newer employer reviews for Heinz

"Working with brands and products that you can feel proud to be associated with"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Technician in Wigan, England (UK)
Current Employee - Quality Assurance Technician in Wigan, England (UK)

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great people and brands. An opportunity to work with people who passionately believe in the quality and integrity of their products.

Cons

Expectations are set high - and you may find that the bar has been raised while you were playing the game. Even though Heinz may be in the top 5% of food companies, expect rewards package to be middle of the road, or slightly less.

Other Employee Reviews for Heinz

"Moving in the Right Direction"

Current Employee - R&D Manager in Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Current Employee - R&D Manager in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great People (mostly) Great Opportunities at every level Awesome Brand Equity (Heinz is #1 in Customer Satisfaction) Great Location (very affordable housing in Pittsburgh) Excellent Heritage (Heinz started PURE FOOD..no fillers or additives)

Cons

Thin Work Force Quarterly Financial Focus Stagnant Compensation than last few years Still some silos between functions and global groups

Advice to Management

Go back to the founding principles of what made Heinz great. (Pure Food...no fillers or additives). Our products should be sold in Whole Foods (all of the original 57 Varities could still be sold there). We need to live the companies vision daily and benchmark against it. Adapt to the Change in Demand and sell product in new places.

"It only fair to report......I was asked last week to post a positive review by Human Resources"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Heinz does have some good things happening. A refreshing new female leader has been hired to run our Sales. She can hopefully turn things around. Marketing still needs some help because all of the good leaders left.

Cons

Really? Really? That is about all I can say when I was actually asked to please post a "raving review" about our company on this website. My stomach dropped and I almost felt sick. This is what our company is resorting to? Propaganda to put falsely positive reviews where they don't exist? The truth of the matter is things are not good right now and seem to be getting worse. Get it together Heinz before you ask us to write glowing reviews. Fix the culture, pay your people, and treat all employees with respect and dignity. This is just sad

Advice to Management

Stop asking people to write glowing reviews on here. Peopel will do as they wish and we are not your puppets.