1. "Holiday Extras Review"

5.0
    Current Employee - Email Marketing in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England

I have been working at Holiday Extras full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The culture is fantastic, there is very rarely a bad day at work.

Cons

Pay is sometimes an issue in comparison to other companies for the same roles.

Continue reading
  1. "decent"

4.0

I worked at Holiday Extras full-time

Pros

nice coworkers and a good supervisor

Cons

long hours and short staffed

Holiday Extras Response

November 5, 2019Group People Director

Thank you for your review. We%E2%80%99re pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with your team and supervisor while you were at Holiday Extras. Our team%E2%80%99s wellbeing is our first priority. This includes making sure that we support each other so that everyone can achieve a balance between their home and work lives. As such, we were sorry to read your comments about your hours. If possible, we%E2%80%99d like to understand more about this and the team you were in so we can explore this further. If you are able to get in contact, my email address is: kwakeman@holidayextras.com. We also hope that you were able to communicate any concerns while you were here. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you all the best for the future.

2. "Great company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England

I have been working at Holiday Extras full-time

Pros

Staff Benefits, colleagues, low staff turnover, great work environment

Cons

Pay in some departments lower compared to other roles in area

Discover more reviews about Holiday Extras.