1. "A company that cares"

5.0
    Current Employee - Travel Consultant in Hythe, Kent, South East England, England

I have been working at Holiday Extras part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Xompetative rates of pay, bonus you can work towards, supportive team, work benefits and discount schemes with outside partnerships. They put on alot of events for staff. Company really do care about their people and their wellbeing. Flexible work available for remote workers.

Cons

The work can be repetitive, with no breaks inbetween. Constant weekend and evening work for all part time workers is difficult to work around your family. Everything is done via technology, sometimes you feel like you will never physically have a face-to-face conversation again.

Continue reading
  1. "decent"

4.0

I worked at Holiday Extras full-time

Pros

nice coworkers and a good supervisor

Cons

long hours and short staffed

Holiday Extras Response

November 5, 2019Group People Director

Thank you for your review. We%E2%80%99re pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with your team and supervisor while you were at Holiday Extras. Our team%E2%80%99s wellbeing is our first priority. This includes making sure that we support each other so that everyone can achieve a balance between their home and work lives. As such, we were sorry to read your comments about your hours. If possible, we%E2%80%99d like to understand more about this and the team you were in so we can explore this further. If you are able to get in contact, my email address is: kwakeman@holidayextras.com. We also hope that you were able to communicate any concerns while you were here. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you all the best for the future.

2. "Great company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England

I have been working at Holiday Extras full-time

Pros

Staff Benefits, colleagues, low staff turnover, great work environment

Cons

Pay in some departments lower compared to other roles in area

Discover more reviews about Holiday Extras.