"Warning"

1.0
    Former Employee - Business

I worked at Holiday Extras full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexi hours Working from home

Cons

- HR are wholly ineffective - Most management are self-serving and do little to support - Huge pay discrepancy between management and employees - The company stifles individuality, wanting to create HX individuals rather than celebrate individual's talents and personalities

Continue reading

Holiday Extras Response

December 4, 2019Group People Director

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry to hear that you feel this way and this is not the experience we want people to have. I’d really like the opportunity to speak with you to understand more about the points raised in your review. If you’re able to get in touch to arrange the best way to speak, my email is kwakeman@holidayextras.com. It’s important to us that we create an environment where people can be themselves so they can thrive. We’re proud of our diverse team and want everyone to feel that they can wear their uniqueness with pride. I’m not sure when you left but we recently held a company-wide Diversity and Inclusion Workshop for people to share stories and identify how we can make Holiday Extras an even more inclusive place to work. The Workshop was open to all HXers as we believe that each and everyone of us has a part to play in shaping the culture and environment. The input and commitment from across the business has been fantastic and we’re excited to see the impact this has. While we are undertaking this work, we always want to hear how we can do better. So I do hope you get in touch as I’d like to learn more about your experience. If I don’t hear from you, I’d like to thank you again for your feedback and I wish you all the best for the future.

1. "decent"

4.0

I worked at Holiday Extras full-time

Pros

nice coworkers and a good supervisor

Cons

long hours and short staffed

Holiday Extras Response

November 5, 2019Group People Director

Thank you for your review. We%E2%80%99re pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with your team and supervisor while you were at Holiday Extras. Our team%E2%80%99s wellbeing is our first priority. This includes making sure that we support each other so that everyone can achieve a balance between their home and work lives. As such, we were sorry to read your comments about your hours. If possible, we%E2%80%99d like to understand more about this and the team you were in so we can explore this further. If you are able to get in contact, my email address is: kwakeman@holidayextras.com. We also hope that you were able to communicate any concerns while you were here. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your feedback and we wish you all the best for the future.

2. "Great company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England

I have been working at Holiday Extras full-time

Pros

Staff Benefits, colleagues, low staff turnover, great work environment

Cons

Pay in some departments lower compared to other roles in area

Discover more reviews about Holiday Extras.