1. "Developing and Improving"

4.0
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at Honey Birdette full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at Honey Birdette for more than a year, I can evidently see that the corporate culture and reputation us as honeys have is changing. This is due to the development and training recently instilled into the honeys. - more encouragement as a team in stores. - we break down the taboo stigmas - we are there for people to talk about vulnerable and sensitive topics in a safe environment - We stand up for charities and support as much as we can! An example of this is the McGrath Foundation - Discounts and Incentives are often a driving force! You are recognised for your hard work and rewarded accordingly - Communication with your State Manager !

Cons

- There needs to be more communication from the Top Level HQ Management down to the staff working on the floor! - Some rules or policies are put in place, then we witness the actions of other honeys that contradict said rules, some consistency will help!

Continue reading
  1. "Honey Birdette USA"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Obsessive and In Store Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Honey Birdette full-time for more than a year

Pros

- always opportunities for growth, after about 3-4 months at HB I was offered learning opportunities to grow and become ASM, SM, and more as well as all more opportunities to work online, to curate events and work the events as well - supportive management team, when personal emergencies came up (as they do) I was met with understanding and offered to stay home or have my shift covered- at prior jobs I would be met with a "so what" attitude that I have not experienced at HB - transparency about upcoming projects and policies + why they're important, yes there's high targets but current US management does a great job as to why those targets are important and should be met - Really good pay for a starting wage compared to other jobs (well above minimum wage)

Cons

- Yes, wearing heels is a part of the uniform however, the height is your choice and if needed you can wear professional flats (injury, tired- first and last hour of shift etc, when running errands- trash, restroom, etc) - Small teams in store (1-3 Honey's on the floor at most, usually 2) - If you're not adaptable to a quick paced environment HB is not for you, there are high performance targets, full shifts (4, 6, 8 hours), operations and tasks to maintain whilst tending to clients. During rush hours it does become a lot to handle- it is a supportive environment but designed for quick learners and people who can multi-task well.

2. "Unsure..."

Current Employee - Retail Sales Assistant in Sydney

I have been working at Honey Birdette part-time

Pros

discount, female environment, beautiful high quality products

Cons

promises unfulfilled, old computer system, drama

Discover more reviews about Honey Birdette.